TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Cancel/Return any order, you can do it from the below link :-
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Trade Inquiry : email@example.com
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the agreement that operates between us and you (hereinafter, "the Terms"). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (hereinafter, "You" / "your") and those of RAREISM (hereinafter, "us" / "our" / "we" / "the Vendor") in relation to the goods/services offered by us through this website (hereinafter, collectively known as the "RAREISM Services"). Before you click on the "Authorize Payment" button at the end of the ordering process, please carefully read these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using this website or placing an order through it, You are consenting to be bound by these Terms and our Privacy Statement. If You do not agree to all of the Terms and the Privacy Statement, do not place an order.
These Terms may be subject to amendment, so You should carefully read them prior to placing any order.
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
These Terms are the only conditions that are applicable to the use of this website and they replace all other conditions, except with the express, prior written agreement of the Vendor. These Terms are important for both You and us as they have been designed to create a legally binding agreement between us, protecting your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business. You agree that, by placing your order, you unreservedly accept these terms, having read them.
You agree that:
- You may only use the website to make legitimate inquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact You in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement).
- If You do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, You warrant that You are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
The items we offer on this website are only available in the following countries: INDIA.
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
The information set out in the Terms and the detail contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between You and us until your order has been accepted by us. If we do not accept your order and funds have already been deducted from your account, these will be fully refunded.
To place an order, You will be required to follow the shopping process online and press the "Authorize payment" button to submit the order. After this, You will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the "Order Confirmation"). Please note that this we will confirm the shipment to You by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched (the "Shipment Confirmation”). The contract for the purchase of a product between us (Contract) will only be formed when the Invoice is shared and piece is done.
The brand holds the authority of checking the authenticity of order by call or E-mail. On any dissatisfaction/authenticity/No response from customer of the order been place, The brand holds the rights to cancel the order.
The Contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. We will not be bound to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation.
- AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give You information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which You can order. If You do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any money that You might have paid into your RAREISM wallet as a credit.
- REFUSAL OF ORDER
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent You an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to You or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this website or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent You the Order Confirmation.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL
If You are contracting as a consumer, You may cancel a Contract at any time before the dispatch of goods. In this case, You shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our Returns Policy (see below Clause 13). The return of a gift/credit coupon shall be governed by the Use Conditions of the Gift Card.
Your right to cancel a Contract only applies to products that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Any product which is damaged or not in the same condition as You received it or which is worn simply beyond opening the product will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession.
You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any of the following products:
- Customized items
- Products whose original wrapping has been removed
Please take good and reasonable care of the products whilst in your possession, and where possible original boxes, instructions/documents and wrappings should be retained and used for the return of the products.
- Free shipping
- Product are shipped from our warehouse within 2 to 7 working days.
- The order will be delivered in 10-15 days from the date of dispatch.
- You will receive order tracking number as soon as we ship your order.
- We have 7 days return policy.
- Please ensure that the products you return are unused, unworn and the original tags are intact.
- International orders are not eligible for return.
- Refunds are initiated in your bank account within 5-10 Working days of product receipt.
- Exchange and Return is available. Except Mask, Boxers and Socks & products at 699rs.
- Exchange only available for products at 899rs.
- There is no additional charge for any exchange orders.
- Exchange is subject to availability of size.
- For new orders of lower price, the balance amount will be refunded as a gift voucher.
- A handling charge of Rs. 100/- will be applicable for all return orders. Please place an exchange order to avoid the same.
- No returns and only exchanges will be applicable on all orders from 25th November, 2022 till 30th November, 2022.
Subject to availability, (see Clause 4 above), and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavor to fulfill your order for product(s) listed in the Order Confirmation by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation.
Reasons for delay could include:
- Unforeseen circumstances; or
- Delivery area not under our scope of network
- UNABLE TO DELIVER
If we are unable to deliver the goods after two attempts by default as a delivery practice by our carrier . the carrier shall also coordinate on the telephone no provided by you . Still if the parcel is not being received by someone at the address given , then the parcel shall return back to the brand and a credit in RAREISM wallet shall be issued to yourself , in case of prepaid only .
- RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the products will only pass to You when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery (as defined in clause 7 above), whichever is the later.
The brand also has a sealed box packaging practice . The customer is requested and has the liberty to refuse the parcel if the condition of the packaging is found to be in damaged/tampered /open/soiled condition . In such cases the brand also needs to be notified in written only on our firstname.lastname@example.org email . On such refusal the brand shall make arrangement to dispatch new merchandise ( if holding stock ) or issue a credit in RAREISM wallet to the client , which is in case of prepaid registered orders only.
Upon assuring on the condition of the parcel and duly accepting the consignment , The brand does not take the responsibility of the goods or its condition once the parcel is received by the customer.
- COUPONS AND VOUCHERS
It is at RAREISM's discretion to send out promotional coupons and gift vouchers. Users can be disqualified under the terms for sending out Coupons and Vouchers.
Coupons and Gift Vouchers will be disabled in the event of Sale promotions or End of Season Sale. However, any coupons available with user can be used post the Sale promotion and End of Season Sale gets over.
Any use of Coupon and Vouchers are governed by RAREISM and can be withdrawn any time.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
While we take care to ensure that all prices quoted on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product(s) You have ordered, we will inform You as soon as possible and give You the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact You, the order will be treated as cancelled and if You have already paid for the product(s) You will receive a full refund in RAREISM wallet only.
We are under no obligation to sell the product(s) to You at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent You an Order Confirmation) if the pricing error is an obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracy and could have reasonably been recognized by You as such.
The prices displayed on our website include taxes.
We reserve the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice.
Please follow the instruction carefully.
If it’s a Prepaid order your payment will be processed to your sources like net banking, debit/credit card, or any UPI gateway. If your order is COD you can fill in the below bank details.
Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation via email and SMS on your registered mobile number and email ID and the same can be used for reference.
In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get an email from the bank with the status of failure in payment. In case none of the above two happens, and there is a heavy delay in any response kindly get in touch with our customer support at 080-66085236
The details provided by you shall be utilized only to make payments to you. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- CHECKOUT PROCESS
Once You have finished shopping, all the items You wish to purchase are added to your cart. Your next step will be to go through the checkout process and make payment. To do this:
- Click the "CART" button at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Checkout" button.
- Fill-in or check your contact details, the details of your order, the delivery address and the invoicing address.
- Enter the details of your card.
- Click on "Authorize payment"
You can pay using any Indian cards. Similarly, you can pay all or part of the price of your order with a gift card or a RAREISM credit voucher issued by RAREISM. The charge will be made the moment we confirm the order.
If you click on "Authorize Payment" your are confirming that the card belongs to you or that you are the legitimate holder of the gift card or the credit voucher card.
Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by your Card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- RETURNS POLICY
If You have any doubts You can contact us through our web form or mail us at email@example.com .
Where possible, please use or include with the product being returned all original boxes, instructions/documents and wrappings.
The Refund shall be made 15 days from the receipt of the Goods into our fulfilment center in the right / original condition only.
You should be aware that You are under an obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) whilst they are in your possession. This means including all of the product(s) instructions, documents and wrappings when returning the product(s) and returning the product(s) in the same condition as received. Failure to exercise such reasonable care may, depending on the circumstances, give rise to a right of action against You for breach of statutory duty.
In circumstances where You consider that the product does not conform to the Contract at the time of delivery, You should promptly contact us via our web form with details of the product and its damage. Alternatively You can contact us by mail at support@RAREISM.com where You will receive instructions from us.
Upon receipt of the product, we will fully examine it and notify You of your right to a refund (if any) via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We aim to process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 7-10 working days of the day we confirmed to You via e-mail that You are entitled to a refund in your chosen mode (account / source).
Defective/wrong products will be refunded in full.
- LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- For any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
Subject to the foregoing paragraph and to the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise stated in these Terms, we accept no liability for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including (without limit) for any:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; and
- waste of management or office time.
Due to the open nature of this website and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from this website unless otherwise expressly set out on this website.
All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided "as is" and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind.
Nothing in this Clause will affect your statutory rights as a consumer, or your Contract cancellation rights.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, any such transfer, assignment, charge or other disposition will not affect your statutory rights as a consumer or cancel, reduce or otherwise limit any warranty or guarantee which may have been provided by us to You, whether express or implied.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between You and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between You and us, whether oral or in writing.
Both You and us acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither You nor us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between You and us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms.
Neither You nor us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies, Terms in force at the time that You order products from us, unless any change to those policies, Terms or Privacy Statement is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by You).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of products through our site will be governed by Indian law.
Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
If You are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your statutory rights as such.
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please send all feedback and comments to us via our web form.
At RAREISM we are committed to protecting your privacy and information.
It is the policy of RAREISM to act in accordance with current legislation and to meet the current best practice on the Internet. Our aim is to be responsible, relevant and secure when using your data.
We never give out any of your personal information to 3rd parties, such as your name, postcode, email address etc. If we feel there might be something of interest or use to you, we will inform you ourselves using the details you have given. We do not log personal data via cookies, and we do not link any of your personal data with third parties to build our customers demographic.
We collect data for the following purposes: Technical administration of the web site, to enhance your experience of the site, customer service and RAREISM promotion. If we wish to use your personal data for any new purposes, we will ask for your consent to such use in advance.
We reserve the right to share your personal information if we are obliged to by law, and to enable us to apply our terms and conditions and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other organizations for fraud and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, RAREISM cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If at any time you wish to be completely removed from all our systems or if you just want to update any personal data we have about you or your business, and then please contact us by any means.
RAREISM GIFT CARD
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The Gift Card (referred to in these terms and conditions as the Card) can be purchased as a virtual Card via www.RAREISM.com.
- These general terms and conditions of use govern the relationship between RAREISM and the purchaser of a virtual Card via www.RAREISM.com when a Card is used to purchase items for sale via www.RAREISM.com.
- The Card is at all times the property of the issuer of the Card (referred to in these terms and conditions as thehuseofrare) Cards purchased online through www.RAREISM.com shall be RAREISM whose registered office is at RADHAMANI TEXTILES PVT LTD27 VTMS Arcade, Yellankunte Mangamnapalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068 Tel: 1800-4198-440.
- The Card can be used to purchase any item for sale on any item on RAREISM.com. The Card cannot be used in any other stores or countries or through the partner eCommerce sites.
- The initial opening balance for the Card can be paid by any of the means of payment accepted at the relevant at RAREISM.com(as applicable) but not by means of another Gift Card.
- The balance on the Card shall not at any time be refunded, or exchanged for cash except (i) in accordance with your legal rights.
- The Card can be used as many times and for as many purchases as the cardholder chooses until the total balance of the Card has been used up.
- After using the Card, the remaining balance on the Card available shall be the difference between the balance available prior to the purchase and the relevant amount used up in such purchase. The remaining balance on the virtual Card - in the information provided upon placing an order if the purchase is made online via www.rareism.com. The remaining balance of the Card may at any time be checked online at rareism.com Unless evidence is given to the contrary, the balance of the Card shall be as stated in the information provided upon placing an order online at www.RAREISM.com in respect of the last purchase made with the Card.
- Where the purchase price is in excess of the available balance on the Card, the difference may be paid through any other payment means accepted at rareism.com, as the case may be.
- Products purchased with the Card online via www.RAREISM.com shall be subject to the exchange and return policy shown on that website.
- Where appropriate, refunds for products purchased with the Card which are returned shall be made by RAREISM in the following manner: 11.1 by crediting the price of the returned product(s) back onto the remaining balance of the Card where the Card is still valid; or 11.2 where the Card has expired either a Voucher Card issued by RAREISM with the relevant exchange and return policy.
- The Card shall be valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. At the expiry of the validity period, the Card cannot be renewed, or used to purchase goods, nor shall any unused remaining balance in the Card be claimed.
- Cards obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase products, nor shall the remaining balance on the Card be refunded.
- The Card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting products or services marketed by any third party other than RAREISM without RAREISM’s prior written consent.
- The purchase and/or use of the Card evidences full acceptance of these terms and conditions which have been made available to the purchaser at www.rareism.com.
- Rareism reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so.
Giving acceptance for the newsletter subscription at the check out page entitles us to send all Rareism Promotional content to the registered users like newletters, sms, emails, whatsapp, etc.